Charterholders in Mumbai, India

Are there any charterholders in Mumbai, India I can reach out to. My contact is emailrn@gmail.com. I am NOT looking for a job. Thanks Rahul

Are you a charterholder?

No I am not; I am looking for sponsors for my charter

I am not a charterholder, nor in Mumbai. I am L2 candidate. Just curious, what do you mean by sponsors? Is it sponsoring the costs or is it recommendations? If it is reco, do you need that for getting a charter? Is that required?

Did you actually read anything about what the program entails before sinking hundreds of hours into Level 1?

Would anyone sponsor a candidate you did not know?

where are the best places to get a calculator?

Are you Hrithik from Krish? It should be no big deal to find a sponsorer if you are him

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > where are the best places to get a calculator? + hahahahaha lol

Are we discussing bollywood here? Whats the latest nooze? Sorry, couldn’t help that. Its better to get in touch with the Mumbai CFA society…I am sure someone will help you out. You can get their contact details from the CFA Institute’s website. Good Luck!

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Would anyone sponsor a candidate you did not know? yeah storko they do. CFAI has a ‘remote sponsorship’ program which does not require you to know or even have met your sponsors. For example, I live in a town in Australia where I am likely the sole CFA candidate and there are definitely no CFA holders. The sponsorship process is a bit different but it is still possible.

Delhiite Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are we discussing bollywood here? Whats the latest > nooze? Did you see Kaminey? Fcuking it was a housefull in Newport Mall, NJ the other day (Sat night) when I tried to book the tickets.

Wait for Quick Gun Murugun…Mind It …He is fast…really really fast.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Delhiite Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Are we discussing bollywood here? Whats the > latest > > nooze? > > Did you see Kaminey? Fcuking it was a housefull in > Newport Mall, NJ the other day (Sat night) when I > tried to book the tickets. yes Fwaptiongamma.

Just done with watching NewYork … dude wanna re-watch it now and it’s only 2 AM