Charters will be awarded late September

Here is the official reply from the CFA Institute. I know a lot of you have been wondering when you can use the letters. Dear Mr X, Thank you for your email. At this time, there is nothing further required of you to earn the charter. Charters are usually awarded in late September. Once awarded, you will receive a letter which confirms your status as a CFA charterholder. Upon receipt of the confirmation letter, you may begin using the CFA designation. Congratulations on your achievement! Kind Regards, Client Services - Membership CFA Institute Phone: 1-434.951.5499 Fax: 1-434.951.5290 560 Ray C. Hunt Dr. Charlottesville, VA 22903 www.CFAInstitute.org -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: To: CM Services Subject: Next steps to earn your CFA charter Hello, I received this email from you and I have followed the steps, updating my profile and also selecting where I would like to receive my charter. My question is when can I use the letters after my name? Will it be when I receive a letter from the CFA Institute president? Kind Regards,