cheated by schweser

Hi, my name is Felipe. I live in Peru (SouthAmerica). I would like to send a mail to schweser with our names; or if you don´t want to give your real names I think it would be enough to have your user name (the one that you use to acces the online content from schweser) and your country. I plan to send this mail ASAP with the greates number of people suscribing it and demand a better attention. Thanks

???

felipe.levy.r Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, my name is Felipe. I live in Peru > (SouthAmerica). > I would like to send a mail to schweser with our > names; or if you don´t want to give your real > names I think it would be enough to have your user > name (the one that you use to acces the online > content from schweser) and your country. > I plan to send this mail ASAP with the greates > number of people suscribing it and demand a better > attention. > Thanks Sign up in the other schweser thread…

I don’t use their site anymore. Sticking to flash cards, secret sauce, this board, and my 6 big books from the CFAI.

WTF? What happened with schweser??

What is he talking about?

felipe.levy.r Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, my name is Felipe. I live in Peru > (SouthAmerica). > I would like to send a mail to schweser with our > names; or if you don´t want to give your real > names I think it would be enough to have your user > name (the one that you use to acces the online > content from schweser) and your country. > I plan to send this mail ASAP with the greates > number of people suscribing it and demand a better > attention. > Thanks What did they do to you?

The site was down many days of this week for long periods of time. I do not care if the site is down in june after the exam or in july, but less than a month before it cannot be down. The study materials of schweser are very good, but those materials have to work (the online resources) in the moment you need them most. Am I clear?

Ah! By the way: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,720788,721202#msg-721202