Check list for Saturday and Before

finfan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no mechanical ones… Are you kidding?

sorry… I meant to say the lead need to be changed for those… HB 2…

MT327 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Am I forgetting anything. I don’t want to screw > up the details. I bought earplugs @ CVS and god damn they are good.

-ID -Calculator -Pencils -Eraser In The Car -Red Bull -Pack of Smokes -Secret Sauce

Bringing lunch in a cooler, in my car. I do not need a rock of Micky D’s or Pizza sitting in my stomach for Round 2.

speshaled Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > -ID > -Calculator > -Pencils > -Eraser > > In The Car > -Red Bull > -Pack of Smokes > -Secret Sauce THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST POST OF THE DAY. awesome : ) - red bull, smokes, secret sauce. we should make a t short out of this

I didnt see any mention of dress code on the CFAI site. So in order to create the same exam day experience… can I come in my pajamas? :slight_smile:

Are you allowed to have your CFA Materials / Laptop or Cell with internet for the break period to check up on a topic if you need to?

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bringing lunch in a cooler, in my car. I do not > need a rock of Micky D’s or Pizza sitting in my > stomach for Round 2. I plan on having a cooler in my car with a Subway Sandwich, Monster Energy. I don’t plan on eating much due to the nerves churning my stomache. I also will have Secret Sauce/Schwerser Notes in the car. Ethics in particular I could see myself needing to be refreshed on in the afternoon due to the tricky questions. “Are you allowed to have your CFA Materials / Laptop or Cell with internet for the break period to check up on a topic if you need to?” Have whatever you want in your car. However AF will be down, so it would be pretty useless bringing your laptop.

Are we allowed to wear a watch? If so are there any restrictions… I don’t want to go to the test and find out about some stupid restrictions such only TI or HP sports watch… I know other standardized tests like GMAT do not allow you to wear one but the computer has a timer.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > speshaled Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > -ID > > -Calculator > > -Pencils > > -Eraser > > > > In The Car > > -Red Bull > > -Pack of Smokes > > -Secret Sauce > > THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST POST OF THE DAY. awesome : > ) - red bull, smokes, secret sauce. we should > make a t short out of this Sadly I stopped about 2 months ago and this exam is making me go back to a bad habit. CFAI really is a health concern. But I don’t think anything else will do a better job during my 2 hour break. So what exactly is the dress code?

speshaled Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > speshaled Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > -ID > > > -Calculator > > > -Pencils > > > -Eraser > > > > > > In The Car > > > -Red Bull > > > -Pack of Smokes > > > -Secret Sauce > > > > THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST POST OF THE DAY. awesome > : > > ) - red bull, smokes, secret sauce. we should > > make a t short out of this > > > > Sadly I stopped about 2 months ago and this exam > is making me go back to a bad habit. CFAI really > is a health concern. But I don’t think anything > else will do a better job during my 2 hour break. > > > So what exactly is the dress code? Suit and smart shoes obviously

Anyone coming to this exam in a suit is a tool, unless they have to go somewhere after of course. Im bringing my exam beard and a liquor to drink away my misery.

hkayani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone coming to this exam in a suit is a tool, > unless they have to go somewhere after of course. > > > Im bringing my exam beard and a liquor to drink > away my misery. That’s a violation of Standard IVVV Bling Bling.

Can’t forget the Tiger Balm. It might get rough out there.

I just bought another TI BAII. Does anyone remember how to set decimal places? I’m going to setup my backup exactly like the one I have. Thanks all. - t shirt, shorts, sandals, light sweater - calculators with proper settings, mechanical pencil, regular pencil - ID, ticket - watch - cigarettes, gummi bears, string cheese, and an apple for the break Thanks everyone. Good luck to all.

For_the_Children97 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just bought another TI BAII. Does anyone > remember how to set decimal places? I’m going to > setup my backup exactly like the one I have. > Thanks all. > > - t shirt, shorts, sandals, light sweater > - calculators with proper settings, mechanical > pencil, regular pencil > - ID, ticket > - watch > - cigarettes, gummi bears, string cheese, and an > apple for the break > > Thanks everyone. Good luck to all. Set decimals in Format (2nd, Period. Then Dec = 9, for me atleast) Does this thing let you know if its low battery? I bought it about a year and a half ago for my Finance classes at uni. I am hoping it doesn’t crap out on me but should I worry?

Thanks Speshaled. I got mine about a year ago as well. I don’t think this has a low-battery indicator, but what do I know? I didn’t even know how to set decimal places. I bought another TI just in case. I thought it’s easier to just change from one calculator to another as opposed to changing batteries and having that eat up your test time…

I have 2 calculators that I bought at the same time…been used equally. What is the probability that BOTH crap out on exam day?

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have 2 calculators that I bought at the same > time…been used equally. What is the probability > that BOTH crap out on exam day? This is probably the joint probability of independent events… P (A and B) = P (A) x P (B) … Joint Prob of any number of independent events [Multiptn. rule] so should I say: (0.5) x (0.5) = .25 or 25% chances…