Check out CFA home page - interesting pic

http://www.cfainstitute.org There’s a picture of Level 1 test center. It has individual chairs and tables with headphones on them! strange… i gave the test last year in Meadowlands test center… was nothing like this!

Didn’t you hear, you have to try to answer the questions while listening to Lady Gaga this year.

daaaang thats crazy! walking around like the gestapo. i take the test in a much smaller city at a local catholic university. we have quite intimate classrooms with less than 13 people in there at a time (at least last years level 1). very nice.

Try the javit center in NYC. It was close to 2000 people I believe. There were monitors walking around the balcony like snippers. It was awful.

we have 5500 people this year for CFA exams in Toronto I guess over 1000 for level 2 for sure

yeah, pretty much 3000 people last year in chicago in 1 room…glad im not taking it there again.

I guess in 10 years, you would need CFA charter to sell hot dogs in Financial distinct:D

There are 30-35 people writing the L2 in the SLC.

mcf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Didn’t you hear, you have to try to answer the > questions while listening to Lady Gaga this year. Well, maybe Wanda Sykes or Queen Elizabeth might… - http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/index.php?main_page=product_video_info&products_id=286242-2&showVid=true

mcf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Try the javit center in NYC. It was close to 2000 > people I believe. There were monitors walking > around the balcony like snippers. It was awful. what do you mean? im taking it there on sat. you mean there were proctors up above checking for cheating?

Yes – looking down into the room monitoring from on high.

sorta misleading…like everyone gets to a room with chandeliers and noise cancelling headphones… from my experience, a comfortable chair would be a good start… at the end of each session I dont know what hurt more - my head or my b***