Checklist for tomorrow

Pencils ID Exam Ticket Sweatshirt What else am I missing? I’ll have lunch in my car, notes in my car, etc. But walking in the exam center, what else is needed/recommended/allowed?

Rubber, pencil sharpner, calculator might help too…

calculator!!!

batteries + screwdriver and your ipod :slight_smile:

Calculator (2) Exam Ticket ID Pencils Ear Plugs Erasers Pencil Sharpener Wristwatch… I think that about covers it.

mutualfundsig Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Calculator (2) > Exam Ticket > ID > Pencils > Ear Plugs > Erasers > Pencil Sharpener > Wristwatch… > > I think that about covers it. Thanks, I have 2 calculators, and I’m going to bring several pencils. I don’t own a pencil sharpener but it’s ok since I’m going to use mechanical.

earplugs

Whatever you bring, just make sure you bring IT. Let’s kill this thing tomorrow…

wood1000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rubber, pencil sharpner, calculator might help > too… rubber!.. Thats sounds familier

brain

and also confidence :wink: good luck all!

i’m thinking about buying a cheap digital watch at a CVS or somewhere.

that’s not a bad idea, maybe you can confirm, but I’ve read that the last time notice the proctor gives is 30 min before the end. So if you go from 30 min to “Pencils down” without even realizing the time, and leave a few answers blank…

i read somewhere that you gotta be careful using mechanical pencils cuz it might not scan right unless you use regular #2 pencils. and what the heck is a rubber? is that an eraser?

If it says Papermate #2 on the side, I think you are golden.

the brits call erasers rubbers. grimer, when i took it in december, the proctors gave time notices every 30 mins, if i remember correctly.

not really a “checklist” item, but when they call time, make sure you STOP. those proctors stick by the rules. the december test takers were telling stories about people that kept writing after they called time. and don’t take your cell phone. there were numerous posts here about cell phones going off.

a gun to shoot myself

hotdawg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > a gun to shoot myself LOL!!

.prhyme. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i read somewhere that you gotta be careful using > mechanical pencils cuz it might not scan right > unless you use regular #2 pencils. > > and what the heck is a rubber? is that an eraser? a condom for the strip club later, duh.