checklist of stuff to take

• coolness - confidence - a clear mind

Chances are you’ll be fine but it would seem pretty silly to run out of batteries in the exam after spending so long studying because you didn’t want to change a setting… I was worried about that last year but after changing the battery realized that the only setting I had changed was DEC = 2 to DEC = 4 (under 2ND FORMAT) Bradleyz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Would the calculator start to dim or give you > warnings before it went out? I’m afraid if I > change it now I’ll lose any type of settings that > I put in years ago.

An empty bottle and some baby wipes

Hmm, ear plugs dont work for me. It is almsot creepy thinking with them. I study with music. last year i made the mistake of taking practice exams with music, which made the general silence of the room almost difficult at first. This year no music during practice tests.

• 1 Chapstick - 1 Visine for dry eye - 2 Redbulls - 1 GPS navigator set on Pedestrian mode for when I get lost trying to find my car out again - 1 Facial Lotion to reapply during lunch with stress reducing scent - 2 Hair clips encase my hair won’t cooperate - 1 Jacket should it be a freezer in there - 3 Sheets of Tissue should tears of happiness or pain escape my eyes during the exam You have to turn your hat around so they can see your eyes coolwalsky.

Teddy.

hahaha… guys we are all out of control…

raoul duke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Being conservative, I would say the following are > MUST BRINGS: > > 1 .45 caliber automatic > 2 boxes of ammunition > 4 days concentrated emergency rations > 1 drug issue containing: > - antibiotics > - morphine > - vitamin pills > - pep pills > - sleeping pills > - tranquilizer pills > 1 miniature combination Russian phrase book and > bible > $100 in rubles > $100 in gold > 9 packs of chewing gum > 1 issue of prophylactics > 3 lipsticks > 3 pair a nylon stockings Shoot, a fella’ could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

You can wear a hat. I tool my hat off lady year on the am am before the pm sessio the proctor told me I could keep it on. I only tookbit off to be comfortable.

5 calculators 20 pencils 5 boxes of tissue gas mask in case somebody releases gas

I found a guy in formals in Chicago last year. If that makes you feel good, wear it

Cool thx.

I found it helpful to bring a towel to wash my face during lunch break. Combining with your favourite energy drink, you will be an unstoppable force in the afternoon session. :slight_smile:

dont forget to take your immodium ad before the exam.

Stress from the exams always gives me a headache so I usually pop a couple asprin before the test and keep some in the car just in case. Might want to have some handy just in case!

A gatlin gun to destroy the exam.

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dont forget to take your immodium ad before the > exam. Of all people, f2d, I’m surprised to see you post this suggestion.

Why’s that? It’s a good idea though… you don’t want to have to unload in the middle of the exam.

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why’s that? > > It’s a good idea though… you don’t want to have > to unload in the middle of the exam. Because you’ve been so confident since you started - two weeks ago. I was thinking that you were suggesting immodium for nervous bowels, but perhaps it was just as a practical measure.

Cubemonkey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > f2d Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Why’s that? > > > > It’s a good idea though… you don’t want to > have > > to unload in the middle of the exam. > > > Because you’ve been so confident since you started > - two weeks ago. I was thinking that you were > suggesting immodium for nervous bowels, but > perhaps it was just as a practical measure. nah, if you’re nervous immodium ain’t gonna help you out that much. I don’t get nervous before exams. I already have a good idea of my probability of passing (somewhere around 90%… slightly short of my original 97.5% target, but that’s ok). Even if I knew I’d only have a 5% chance of passing, I still wouldn’t be nervous about it. I’d go in knowing I’ll probably fail. Having anxiety during the exam will probably cut a good 5 - 10% off your score.