checklist of stuff to take

pencils eraser exam ticket passport/ID anything else we need?

calculator, food for lunch

unless you’re rainman, a calculator might be good.

ticket calculator ID ear plugs thermos lunch secret sauce

A-game Balls (if you have them)

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ticket > calculator > ID > ear plugs > thermos > lunch > secret sauce BTW whats a good place to pick up earplugs…CVS/Walgreens?

calculator battery pencil sharpener (not a knife)

Have you ever heard of someone who ran out of battery in the exam?? THat would be bad luck, best is to change it now for a new battery instead of taking a screwdriver and all that stuff into the exam.

Well the cost of hedging this risk is next to nothing, so you might as well take a spare one…

nirjraina Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > supersharpshooter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ticket > > calculator > > ID > > ear plugs > > thermos > > lunch > > secret sauce > > > BTW whats a good place to pick up > earplugs…CVS/Walgreens? CVS Buy foam earplugs NOT WAX ONES Don’t buy the constructor worker types (with the wire) Wear them tomorrow while studying so you get used to them

moemakaveli Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Have you ever heard of someone who ran out of > battery in the exam?? THat would be bad luck, best > is to change it now for a new battery instead of > taking a screwdriver and all that stuff into the > exam. …Unless you get a faulty battery that dies immediately!

LOL i forgot one: [x] face mask

Happy thoughts, a clear and rested mind and lots of confidence. Let’s emulate what Chuck Norris would do to this exam; absolutely destroy and humiliate it.

bringing a mask… dont wanna catch the H1N1… i cant afford one of those fancy doctor masks tho, i am going as frankensteins monster from old halloween costume

Being conservative, I would say the following are MUST BRINGS: 1 .45 caliber automatic 2 boxes of ammunition 4 days concentrated emergency rations 1 drug issue containing: - antibiotics - morphine - vitamin pills - pep pills - sleeping pills - tranquilizer pills 1 miniature combination Russian phrase book and bible $100 in rubles $100 in gold 9 packs of chewing gum 1 issue of prophylactics 3 lipsticks 3 pair a nylon stockings

-Sanity -Drinking money

Would the calculator start to dim or give you warnings before it went out? I’m afraid if I change it now I’ll lose any type of settings that I put in years ago.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll raoul duke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Being conservative, I would say the following are > MUST BRINGS: > > 1 .45 caliber automatic > 2 boxes of ammunition > 4 days concentrated emergency rations > 1 drug issue containing: > - antibiotics > - morphine > - vitamin pills > - pep pills > - sleeping pills > - tranquilizer pills > 1 miniature combination Russian phrase book and > bible > $100 in rubles > $100 in gold > 9 packs of chewing gum > 1 issue of prophylactics > 3 lipsticks > 3 pair a nylon stockings

nirjraina Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > supersharpshooter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ticket > > calculator > > ID > > ear plugs > > thermos > > lunch > > secret sauce > > > BTW whats a good place to pick up > earplugs…CVS/Walgreens? yeah just pick up a pack of the orange ones, best money ever spent. i pity the guy sitting next to me as i’m pounding 6 trailing zeros into the calculator just to be sure that i got the ratio right. like someone else had said, don’t get the wax (swimming) ones, and don’t get the re-usable construction ones. get the 3m disposable ones.

are we allowed to wear a hat in the exam room or do they make you take it off?