cheerleader -> CFA

Anyone see the Nov/Dec issue of CFA mag ? the cover’s on the CFA Institute website at the moment: there’s a picture of an overweight cheerleader on the front and a story inside about a cheerleader who became a charterholder

Gimme an A! Gimme another A! Gimme a P! Gimme an L! What’s that Spell? 200% return in 1 year!!!

post pics

pics must have crashed the site there. it has been down all day.

What team colors are those?

She was Oakland Raiders. http://www.cfapubs.org/doi/pdf/10.2469/cfm.v18.n6.4915

guess i could have read that since the mag is actually sitting on my desk…but who actually reads this thing?

edit, duplicate

bchad Wrote:

> Gimme an A! Gimme another A! Gimme a P! Gimme

> an L!

> What’s that Spell?

> 200% return in 1 year!!!

Haha that was actually pretty good.

Bump.

Cheerleader was also a magician’s assistant.

Have no idea how or why you pulled up this post, but it is interesting… If it were 1988 I would definitely allow her to be Managing Director of my c… oh well nevermind!

I knew there was a catch. She was overweight. No hotty studies for the CFA.

we should start a CFA HOTTIES thread, anyitme anyone comes across a hottie that has the charter post a link

It will be an empty thread.

Very true, nothing but grenades and landmines!

Does that apply for the men too?

Nope, it’s a cruel double standard but you’re living in a man’s world, no matter what Marissa Mayer or that call girl who rode Zuckeberg’s coattails to riches have to say about it!!

Does this mean the CFA exams are easy?

^You’d have an easier time getting the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleading squad to gangbang you.

^Of all the greatest dreams in the world…

Oh, to be on a luxury cruise liner with America’s Sweethearts carrying out your every desire…