ChickenTikka

ChickenTikka, I dunno if you caught my reply earlier, so I’m posting it again here. Please let me know if you can help with referrals.

Wow, thanks for your feedback! That was unexpected. I’m somewhat disappointed that you aren’t interested, but I do understand.

Could you refer me to someone similar? This is my main problem - I don’t know ANYONE. Thankfully BD accepted the same proposal that I gave to you, and I’ll request him for introductions later (he won’t be able to spare the time for a fortnight).

Meanwhile, do you think you could help? BB websites do not have contact details. You have my email ID, you can contact me there if you think there’s anything you could do.

black_label, yeah, him. I would appreciate if you could delete your comment now.

as ordered

Thanks

ca.vc.cfa What are you trying to do?

At this point I want to donate to this obscure, possibly illegal plot: people back off and delete their comments, ChickenT likes it but doesn’t want to be on the radar. Love it.

I think they are starting a discreet and exclusive Kim Jong Un Men Seeking Men club in Mumbai, dedicated to the sexiest man alive

May be another gay boy band (read One Direction) is in the making.

MUMBLA = Mumbai Man Boy Lovers Association

Does this man preferred to be called Mr * or Mr *****?

Any updates on this conspiracy?

From my comprehension of the following posts I am able to gather this story:

ChickenT is the true bby’s daddy to KimK due to Kanye’s inability to swim upstream caused by Kanye’s penchant to wear black leather pants/skirts.

CA, Kanye’s true lover, wants to keep this situation under the rador along with his homo ways thus prefacing that this has nothing to do with being gay, an obvious thing needed to be posted on AF, and explains the dire need to speak with ChickenT. Connecting the dots, Mr. * is…

Whoa. This thread is still alive? And that too with gay jokes? C’mon guys… you need to put your heads together and come up with something better. I have huge expectations from AF trolls, don’t let me down now.

Precisely what we are speculating… ha ha ha

^Lol… First time I got actually got a laugh out of the posts here. “Keep it up and keep it going”.

Does this have anything to do with rampant gay orgies with expats from “bulge” bracket banks?

what’s not to like about expats with big ‘packages’?

with big packages come big responsibilities

Like your attitude. Anything to please the white man