Chill Mode

Anyone else in chill Mode? Exam is in two days and I am for some unknown reason in chill mode…
Maybe I’m burnt out or maybe I need a slap in the face with a wet fish… I know the day before the exam should be a chilled one but I thought I’d have at least one more decent day of hardcore cramming.
Think all these mocks have got my brain scrambled…

Anyway, best of luck all :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Channel Steve McQueen.

1 Like

I hit the same wall on level 2. Wanted to study but couldn’t anymore, information was just getting jumbled around at that point. It ended fine. Your mind knows what it needs. If it’s telling you to chill, don’t worry too much. At the end of the day it won’t make that much difference at this point in the calendar. Good luck!

2 Likes

Very true and very best on your exam day, freedom is just around the bend :raised_hands:

1 Like

I recommend that you disconnect your mind from the exam so that you arrive recharged on the day you are due. Not everything in your mind can happen thinking about it. Watch some videos on en.savefrom .net /9-how-to-download-facebook-video.html, distract your mind a bit. Go out for a walk one hour and see how you get there.

1 Like

Yeah think I will, maybe another two or three hours max. Got plans to take my little lady out of nursery early tomorrow so we can hang out, talking gaga aught to do the trick :ok_hand:

2 Likes

So glad you brought this up as I feel like this for some time. Instead of using every second like I did for previous levels, I do not do it probably as I feel well prepared. I ran out of materials, too bored to re-read stuff that I read many times. I only have some fear of the essays but I think it should be fine. Tomorrow is my exam :slight_smile:

Good luck, this time tomorrow you’ll be buzzing!!

1 Like

Thank you, you too!!! I surely hope so, otherwise it would be a bummer to fail with the chill mode :smile:

2 Likes

Lol for real!

Screenshot_20210525-134340-01|690x454

1 Like

:rofl: haha that would be brutal! Going to have to pass now purely to save face :smile:

2 Likes

Tunes walking to test center:

The Final Countdown (Europe)
Unstoppable (Sia)

Tune walking away from test center:

The Man (The Killers)

Feeling very good! Chill mode highly recommended :call_me_hand:

Another One Bites The Dust (Queen)

1 Like

I will survive - Gloria Gaynor
It’s a love hate relationship this…

1 Like

100% like an S&M kinda thing

“slap in the face with a wet fish?” lol…

Any one else is getting antsy about results in 3 weeks?.. this is prob the longest I had to wait for results. Ever…

yes, I no longer have the same confidence I had prob 20 days ago

I’ve booked the day off to celebrate, nice knowing for sure what day it’s going to be. Whisky and cigars going to be teed up!!

i wish i had your confidence. given the level I pass rate is 25%. I have to make a presentation that day. So i will either be crying and sobbing through it or giggling. hopefully the latter.

1 Like