Chimpout - NSFW

Site - NSFW!

-link removed-

Where’s anonymous when you need them.

Dude, you just sent me to a freaking rediculously racist page from my work computer. Use common sense when labeling and constructing your posts.

BS, I’m sorry. I was very upset at the moment.

As I was reading the news surrounding the Boston Bombing over the weekend, an article comment had a link to that site that is now removed.

Upon browsing a few of the forum threads, I just shook my head in pure disgust as to how hateful, ignorant, and stereotypical people can be. Jim Crow laws ended long ago and I was optimistic that America is Post Racism given we have so much enriched diversity in all walks of life.

You have these forum members composing well written prose regarding white people being the supreme race while colored people are genetically inferior in mental development. I personally was hurt at some of the hateful comments and literally wonder how anyone can be so bent on hating a whole cluster of people.

Yeah, that sort of stuff is disgusting. To a certain extent, we will never get rid of lunatic fringes, I think the goal is just to push hateful crazy people to as far outside of general society as possible. I’m sure it’s tough to read that garbage even when you know it’s coming from a bunch of idiots.

I was wondering what the point of that post was. The Internet allows people like that to find each other and commune in their ignorance. However, the silver lining is that it tells more normal folk that one still has to be I. Guard against this kind of stuff.

I was not intellectually surprised to discover that site after googling the name, but I was emotionally taken aback that there could still be such backward people who spend their time posting this kind of crap.

was it stormfront?

I don’t want to belittle your sense of outrage (as I have been told before by my liberal wishy-washy friends that I have no idea what it means to be a minority and therefore can’t empathize with your disgust fully). While I’ve been a minority for the past 7 years in India, I think I get an idea of where you guys are coming from.

But, these sorts of things shouldn’t piss you off - they are just people being jerks for the Hell of it on the internet. I don’t think they represent even a .001 percentile of how people feel about black people in the US. I think you understand that, but just remind yourself of that. We white boys by and large love black culture. We wanna be like you. We have penis envy. Look at Kim K!

Besides the theory is pretty silly. Blacks demographically speaking are getting fewer %wise in our ethnic makeup. It’s not like the Old South where KKK members had pretty paranoid ideas about being outnumbered and run out by the black population post civil war (although this did happen in Zimbabwe). Fortunately, this didn’t happen. Today, we are seeing plenty of integration finally, something that was a dirty word 50 years ago.

If I were gonna be a prejudiced white guy, which I have some experience with being, Blacks would be way down on my list of ethnic or religious groups to fear. Is it racist of me to say that? Oops. Ok I fear you. Oops was that racist too? It’s a lose/lose to discuss such things being a whiteboy. Hopefully, you understand my candor and good intentions.

I think integration is the way forward. Just like the CFA curriculum teaches us that diversification is good. We all have a lot to learn from one another and so long as we can find some common grounds and values (and stick to them) then we will be a much better society for it.

Interesting to bring up this “integration” stuff. If you ask me, black people are the most American of all Americans. Many white people are still connected to their ancestral country - there are French white Americans, English white Americans, German white Americans, etc. Even more so with Indians, Asians, Armenians, etc. But black people are so far removed from African countries that their culture pretty much unique to the US. The most American people = black people.

-Today’s fascinating cultural appreciation

There are always going to be ignorant / racist / hateful types of people. Don’t let it get to you and just accept the world will never be rid of them.

If we spent time getting worked up over them, life would be miserable

Lets DDOS them :slight_smile:

So I took the bus to Bayside today to get my haircut. I was contemplating bringing my phone, but decided not to because I had no pocket space. Just when I decide to leave my phone home, I actually needed it to record a bus fight that went down on the Q30 between Springfield and Utopia…

So the Q30 stops at Hot Bagels on Horace Hoarding; shitload of kids boarded the bus. Does anyone know what school is around there? They looked like maybe grade school kids or junior high kids. Anyways, a short fat black mother and her daughter are in the aisle right next to me. The mother is speaking out loud saying how kids are bugging and too hyped after school. This was in major contrast to her daughter who was well behaved and quiet. The mother sees a young geeky black boy and steps to him all violent like she on the street corner. The boy says things like: 1. What? Leave me alone! 2. OH SHUT UP! 3. I’M NOT EVEN TALKING TO YOU! GET OUT OF MY FUCKIN FACE! The young black boy was at times vulgar, but it was in a defensive fashion. He didn’t provoke anything from what I saw. Here’s what the black mother said while bouncing around in different fighting stances… 1. You got the biggest mouth. 2. Learn some respect. 3. You’re a shame to black people for hanging out with Asians. 4. Why you hanging out with yellow people for? 5. Look. These pussy ass yellow people ain’t going to have your back! 6. Respect your black elders punk bitch!!! 7. You shouldn’t be talkin like that with them teeth. 8. You know what? I’m gonna follow you till you get off and I will beat your ass. 9. Once you get off, I will follow you home and beat your ass in front of your momma. 10. I dare your punk ass to take a swing! I can go on and on, but you get the point. Racism is pretty disgusting and it’s ignorant to demand respect when this ghetto ass bitch don’t deserve it. Respect is earned by what you do, not how many grey hairs you just happen to have. I’m just glad this didn’t happen during black history month…

I’m confused. You’re saying this situation was racist, but I have it on good authority from Stormy that racism only happens against black people.

Serves that guy right for being excited about school and hanging out with Asians.

Sigh, again my optimism of a post racist America has failed. It’s one thing to joke about a white kid getting a full ride minority scholarship to Hacksaw Howard University on AF. It’s another thing to insult a stranger on a bus for associating with those who are from another culture.

I shook my head in disgust. As callous as Big Mamma was, her daughter was an angel. Very well behaved and proper the whole bus ride unitl that incident.

So CFAvMBA, I have the impression that black mothers have a stereotype or reputation for being somewhat forethright and vocal about their opinions. What are your thoughts on that, and do you feel it impacts your dating life.

I think we had this discussion way back when. While race isn’t the underlying card here, I will say that black females from the deep streets of the ghetto often compose themselves in complete confrontational tones at all times. Just listen to them on the phone, “Mf this, Mf that.” and they are not even arguing, just having a conversation.

I imagine there is a comparable match with white females, asians, and so forth. As far as my dating life, I don’t discriminate. I seek the company of those who are ambitious, enthusiastic, positive, and athletic. I’ve dated other races, but the most serious relationships I’ve had have been strong black females.

^ Makes sense. I’ve spent enough time in the proximity of trailer parks to see the redneck equivalent.

Speaking of rednecks, when are you coming down to Shittsburgh to ride some whitewaters?

I need a vacation. This brotha is going to attempt kayaking this summer. It’s on my bucket list and it looks like a great way to see some scenary.

Awesome, hit me up if you decide to give it a whirl.

I’m eyeballing a tandem whitewater kayak so I can run friends without a lot of background down gnarly sections of river. If I end up pulling the trigger on the tandem and you come down I can send you over this: