chipotle

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ yep, el pelon is really good > > enjoy nyc meffa-belmont-lexington-concord > daj-h-o-v-a. i am borderline in need of an > english to english dictionary on your posts, but i > do understand magic hat. although boys drinking > apricot flavored beer… borderline not acceptable > in my book. i hope their flavors go beyond # 9 > for your manhood’s sake. wow this girl’s got teeth. love it. hey babe did it hurt when you fell from you know where?

I think i’m more trying to climb out from the other place, little horns and all. :slight_smile:

Wow what a tease! The ‘other place’ and horns are even better. never cared for feather wings. i’ll give you my L3 notes if you have a beer with me. strawberry flavored.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- i’ll give you my L3 notes if you have a beer with me. That’s the line I always use when I’m at the bar.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > That’s the line I always use when I’m at the bar. i’ll have to borrow this one – i think it will work. soon i’ll be a regular once again in NYC or boston bars and need some good lines. i got no time to waste, so when i pitch, i need an immeidate close. and yes, i like apricot beer. nothing wrong with that. damn guys, first you berate me when i crush manly natties, now i step up my game to magic hat and still you are not happy. ok, what about peroni?

chipotle will never be bad in my eyes, put that and some hot sauce on a chicken sammich and boom you got something going

how can you choose burritos over wings? long BWLD baby.

CFAdetroit Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how can you choose burritos over wings? long BWLD > baby. love that damn place. used to kill it with the crew, mad blue moon and more wings than a farm.