chipotle

got my tits blown off on this one today. remind me next time that great company is not equal to good stock. the momo deflated. i was in harvard sq last night @ chipotle, and i thought, hmmm, i wonder how the position is doing. boom! today

Diarreah?

Damn, I had no idea CMP was trading in the 50s. Last time I looked at Chipolte it was trading 120+. Shi%$@ economy.

Feel the burn :wink: I like Qdoba better personally. Better selection.

CMG is the ticker I was talking about. went from 99 to 57 here

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CMG is the ticker I was talking about. went from > 99 to 57 here Whoops I meant CMG. Yep it’s Friday.

have the A and B class shrs merged for CMG yet? Used to be maybe 15-20% spread in that trade, did it complete already? The A shrs CMG were out of control overvalued vs the B and both were overvalued period. They make so-so burritos… McD was smart to spin it off. Qdoba is not good either. there are pretty low burrito standards on this board! cjones says it best here.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- They make so-so burritos… > McD was smart to spin it off. > the spin off was not b/c the food was poor (as you claim), they spun it off for the exact opposite reason, it was a gem idea with robust unit economics and it was going unrecognized as it was hiding in the large business of MCD. and the stock went from 15 to 155. i got in @ 99 and lost hard. but i love the food.

where in boston do you live? there are better burrito places. there are.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > where in boston do you live? there are better > burrito places. there are. bullshi*. like what – anas in porter and that place near newb comics in harv sq. where – Ill try new stuff. o ya, that new place is ok. forgot what it is called, there is one in h sq and once on mass ave near the old tower as i said, im a bit outisde the city, in a nice strategic location --as im looking for the right career fit, i need to have easy access to boston (i do- route 2 by car) and NYC (i do, 3 hr train ride by amtrak) bannis – where you live? you are female right (i have to be a good boy and not make mean, misogynisitc comments : ) ), that is why i ask. you work on the street?

Mmmmmm La Bamba in Chicago… Yummm

it sounds like we might be next door neighbors. yes female. as for working on the streets… “Just because I am dancing on a street corner, next to a bunch of hookers, wearing fishnet, don’t mean I’m hookin’!” (name that movie) around harvard/porter i’d go with the place on somerville ave on the somerville side kind of past star market headed into town. or elm st- where somerville ave meets elm street- why i can’t remember the name of that little hole in the wall place, not sure. i think that beats annas or whatever else is in harvard/porter. el pelon in fenway is good. i bet you hit up bars like red line and the hong kong every weekend crushing natties, makin’ it raiiiiiin.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i bet you hit up bars like red line and the hong > kong every weekend crushing natties, makin’ it > raiiiiiin. Hehehehehe…

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bannisja Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > i bet you hit up bars like red line and the > hong > > kong every weekend crushing natties, makin’ it > > raiiiiiin. > hmm, you guys are funny. natties, yes, occassionally i still kill it, but i use a lot of hyperbole, in case you didnt notice. natty is for dudes with dirty hats surrounding a beer pong table i graduated to good beer, and in 3 hours, after my starbucks run, I AM having MAGIC HAT!!! what ya know about magic hat! hong kong, havent been there in a long time, not since 2001, when i graduated undergrad. i took a girlfriend there and then danced with another girl in front of her, that is all i remember. and getting fu** off a punch bowl thing they make. there are these 2 clubs near the orange line/backbay station and i went last summer. that is the last time i was at a boston club. thoese were pretty good, ton of desis, some so so chicks. i had to drop some heavy dough that weekend as the girlfriend was in town and i had to show her what the dilly was. no rain, though. i might be in NYC next week and may go hardcore on 11th and make it rain hard with my crooklyn cats, you know we roll mad deep.

El Pelon taqueria near Fenway pwns all aforementioned burrito places.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it sounds like we might be next door neighbors. > yes female. what are wearing. ha ha!!! sorry, bad joke.

I didnt follow all of the above but will say that: chipotle = used to be good but now is lame and each burrito is like 1500 calories Qdoba = they have fancy sounding burritos but they are pretty awful best burrito is from that mexican place down the street in chicago where all employees are TVs

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didnt follow all of the above but will say > that: > > chipotle = used to be good but now is lame and > each burrito is like 1500 calories > Qdoba = they have fancy sounding burritos but they > are pretty awful > > best burrito is from that mexican place down the > street in chicago where all employees are TVs TVs?

^ yep, el pelon is really good enjoy nyc meffa-belmont-lexington-concord daj-h-o-v-a. i am borderline in need of an english to english dictionary on your posts, but i do understand magic hat. although boys drinking apricot flavored beer… borderline not acceptable in my book. i hope their flavors go beyond # 9 for your manhood’s sake.

Transv…