Choice c

In the level 1 the majority of the answer choices were choice c ???

C? I filled in all A’s! Oh No!!!

I had them all divided equally between W, T, and F!

B, C mainly, a few A’s as far as I remember

Honestly, I do not remember what I filled in. All I know is that I needed 84 question right on each exam to get a 70%. If you got if you got at least 168 questions correct out of 240, then don’t worry, be happy.

MrAndMatt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Honestly, I do not remember what I filled in. All > I know is that I needed 84 question right on each > exam to get a 70%. If you got if you got at least > 168 questions correct out of 240, then don’t > worry, be happy. Yes, do this

Omar you are killing me mate…LOL!!!

savage Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Omar you are killing me mate…LOL!!! hopefully not violating any code by doing so :stuck_out_tongue:

Omar Adnan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had them all divided equally between W, T, and > F! Lulz

Man all this post exam speculation…I was pretty sure it was an easy exam but now I am thinking I must have messed up. I am leaning towards failure. Ugh.

ya…and at some point between now and the time the results are released, someone will think they have figured out how to determine if you have passed or not. y’all need to f’n relax. you cant know if you passed or not, there is no secret way to find out, and anyone who thinks they find the secret is a dumba$$ and failed the test themselves

I had A, All of the below

Lol, I see it like this: “You have 33.33% chance of passing without studying”…Boy…

I bubbled “I” for first name, “pass” for last name, signature line: " I can fly"