Choice D

Letter D annouced his retirement this year from CFA testing. He lays claim to a 31% correct answer rate (although this can’t be verified) and being a top choice for candidates running out of time in the exams. Letter D is going out on top and says he won’t make the mistake that many others make by coming out of retirement. Give it up for letter D…he will be missed.

i wonder if this will make the exam more challenging ??

Joe: With the exception of Eddie and myself, whom you already know, we’re going to be using aliases on this job. Under no circumstances do I want any one of you to relate to each other by your Christian names, and I don’t want any talk about yourself personally. That includes where you been, your wife’s name, where you might’ve done time, or maybe a bank you robbed in St. Petersburg. All I want you guys to talk about, if you have to, is what you’re going to do. That should do it. Here are your names… [pointing to each respective member] Joe: Mr. A, Mr. B, Mr. C, and Mr. D Mr. D: Why am I Mr. D? Mr. D: Mr. A! What happened to you? We figured you were dead. Hey! You okay? Did you see what happened to B? We didn’t know what happened to you and B, that’s what we were wondering about. [A doesn’t answer] Mr. D: Come on! Look, C’s dead… Mr. B: ENOUGH! Enough! You better start talking asshole! Because we got **** we need to talk about! We’re already freaked out. We need you acting freaky like we need a ****in’ bag on our hip! Mr. A: Okay, let’s talk. Mr. D you will be missed… ok sorry slow day at work. Can anyone name that movie

That’s an easy one – reservoir dogs

correct congrats that was the secrect question you pass level III no need to take the exam

thanks, can you fax me my charter?

sorry only available in pdf format

que 9000 page thread with a bunch of lurkers posting their email address and asking for the pdf…

Hey mzwerner, can you send me that PDF when you get the chance? I will happily forward it on to anyone else who posts on this thread so that you won’t have to worry about it.

dwight, please send me the pdf, RicoSuaveCFA@hotttmail.com, thanx!

Thanks for sharing the love I just received the books and I don’t really want to read them again my email is i_love_roksana@charterhottie.fr

RikoSuave, sent. roksanaLover, sent. Congratulations on your new charterholder status! As a side bonus, swanny your email address is no longer a violation of the COE!

Dude, thanks. This is the best day of my life. I have a couple of extras lifeguard certifications left, I will be glad to send you one. Which size of Speedo are you, and do you prefer red of pink?

I cannot wait to use this to pick up peeps in speedos at the bar, thank you dwight