Christianity

that doesn’t make any sense. How do you know God isn’t bound by these things? Neither is Azor Ahai or Nissa Nissa,…the addition of a deist God is completely arbitrary. Furthermore what do you mean not bound by time? While you’re at it, how are you defining time?

time doesn’t exist in the singularity. that’s why its called the singularity. therefore, whoever or whatever is the cause of the singularity must be supranatural and not bound by time.

More accurately: infinite regress. It’s not a loop.

http://www.iflscience.com/guest-blog-nature-sex-2

haha. sorrrrrrrry.

How do you define time? How do you know said entity is not bound by time?

^Simple. Said entity created time (and space) and is thus not bound by time (or space). Said entity is non-spatiotemporal.

beginning of time = the beginning of the universe (i.e. BB). the point at which our scientific laws began.

And time is simply the measure of motion. It is a man-made invention.

There is no such thing as “time”. There is only the present.

There is no past–only your memory of it.

There is no future–it hasn’t happened yet.

There is only the present.

It’s not “an argument”, it’s the way science works kids. You’ve gone back to violating Occam’s razor, “there is no apparent pattern, but let’s assume a pattern exists despite no observations for such an assumption”.

The mistake religious people always make is getting insecure about their beliefs if the face of science, and attempting to make up some nonsense science to justify their beliefs. Just admit they are beliefs, as such they do not need to be rational.

Here is what I believe, and you guys can not prove it is not true…

One day Odin, Vili and Ve walked on the beach. There they found two logs; one appeared to be from the Ash tree and the other appeared to come from an Elm tree.

Odin gave the logs spirit and life, Ve gave them movement, mind and intelligence and Vili gave them shape, speech, feelings and the five senses. The first two humans had been created. The man was given the name Ask, and the woman was given the name Embla. The Aesir decided the humans should live in the place named Midgard.

Perhpas God is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the universe…

If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him (or Her).

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3OXs_5AD2A]

Being patronizing doesn’t make your argument any stronger.

In fact, it weakens them: you sound desperate, and, as you cannot attack my argument on its face, you resort to arrogance.

Occam’s razor says that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one, not always.

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension. I, for one, didn’t assume that a pattern exists. You, on the other hand, concluded that no pattern exists , simply because we haven’t discerned a pattern yet. You’re the one making the assumptions, not I.

The mistake nonreligious types – well, not all of them in general, just you in particular – make is getting insecure about their beliefs in science, and attempting to make up nonsense science to justify their beliefs.

You seem to think that all explanations need to be the simplest ones. That’s nonsense science.

The truth of the matter, of course, is that:

1. You don’t really believe this; you’re simply mocking other people.
  2. We’re not trying to disprove it.

S2000, are you an evolution denier too?

Hmm, I think probably yes.

I just can’t stop posting Odin pictures, this guy is so fierce. Behold, Sleipnir his eight-legged steed. To glory we ride!

No.

I believe firmly in evolution.

There you go again: formulating incorrect conclusions based on lack of evidence.

I should find that tiring.

look at that hipster beard

Trying not to, I might fapp all over it.