Christianity

It’s also a muscle that keeps your wang hard. I recommend daily workouts.

http://www.wikihow.com/Do-PC-Muscle-Exercises

Politically Correct

You know, you always have the best transitions.

It feels great when I kick your ass in the cage. What are you 5’8" 180?

Science needs faith too. Like ask a scientist what gravity is? They can say what gravity does, some calculations on the pull of gravity and so forth. But to ask them to replicate gravity in a controlled environment and you’d have better luck arbitraging the Dow.

Disclaimer; I believe in God.

http://www.universetoday.com/75705/where-does-gravity-come-from/

Gravity. The average person probably doesn’t think about it on a daily basis, but yet gravity affects our every move. Because of gravity, we fall down (not up), objects crash to the floor, and we don’t go flying off into space when we jump in the air. The old adage, “everything that goes up must come down” makes perfect sense to everyone because from the day we are born, we are seemingly bound to Earth’s surface due to this all-pervasive invisible force.

But physicists think about gravity all the time. To them, gravity is one of the mysteries to be solved in order to get a complete understanding of how the Universe works.

So, what is gravity and where does it come from?

To be honest, we’re not entirely sure.

We know from Isaac Newton and his law of gravitation that any two objects in the Universe exert a force of attraction on each other. This relationship is based on the mass of the two objects and the distance between them. The greater the mass of the two objects and the shorter the distance between them, the stronger the pull of the gravitational forces they exert on each other.

We also know that gravity can work in a complex system with several objects. For example, in our own Solar System, not only does the Sun exert gravity on all the planets, keeping them in their orbits, but each planet exerts a force of gravity on the Sun, as well as all the other planets, too, all to varying degrees based on the mass and distance between the bodies. And it goes beyond just our Solar System, as actually, every object that has mass in the Universe attracts every other object that has mass — again, all to varying degrees based on mass and distance.

“Having gone from basically philosophical understandings of why things fall to mathematical descriptions of how things accelerate down inclines from Galileo, to Kepler’s equations describing planetary motion to Newton’s formulation of the Laws of Physics, to Einstein’s formulations of relativity, we’ve been building and building a more comprehensive view of gravity. But we’re still not complete,” said Dr. Pamela Gay. “We know that there still needs to be some way to unite quantum mechanics and gravity and actually be able to write down equations that describe the centers of black holes and the earliest moments of the Universe. But we’re not there yet.”

And so, the mystery remains … for now.

Lots of things need faith…you need to have faith that the train will run on time, that the 45lb plate is actually 45lbs, that your grass fed beef was actually grass fed…but to use the necessity of faith to somehow equalize demonstrable scientific fact to religious views is idiotic.

^So whats gravity?

But no scientist has “faith” in any explanation of gravity. They know gravity exists, and this requires little or no faith given overwhelming empirical evidence. But you’re not going to walk into Lawrence Berkeley Lab and meet some guy who is like “oh it’s gravitons for sure, I believe it for no reason”. That gravity article is interesting to read, but is irrelevant to this discussion.

Brah? Brah! In the cage, brah!!!

Better check yourself, I drink 9-10 glasses of water a day.

I lol’ed