Citadel

If anyone is interested in any of the following roles at Citadel, drop your email and I’ll contact you later today. Middle Office Roles P&L Cash Management Corporate Actions Confirmations You’ll be considered for all of the available opportunities at Citadel that meet your background.

I’ve had enough of such non-competes in my life.

Wow those are some peach jobs.

hehe

Confirmations? I knew Citadel was branching out, but had no idea they were taking over for the Catholics.

TeamHydro Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If anyone is interested in any of the following > roles at Citadel, drop your email and I’ll contact > you later today. > > Middle Office Roles P&L > Cash Management > Corporate Actions > Confirmations > > You’ll be considered for all of the available > opportunities at Citadel that meet your > background. Wow, from prop trader to hocking BO jobs for Citadel… Talk about a bad expiry!

Hit me up. ohman@mc.edu

TeamHydro Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You’ll be considered for all of the available > opportunities at Citadel that meet your > background. Any FO opps available, even junior level?

Oh you’d be willing to take “even junior level” positions at Citadel? How gracious of you.

Who wouldn’t!

Me!

what can I say joey, I’ve heard great things about the pizza in Chicago!

All true - but nobody should work for thise guys until they straighten out their gd non-compete agreements. If everyone just said no (in the same way as pay-per-view) it would go away.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All true - but nobody should work for thise guys > until they straighten out their gd non-compete > agreements. If everyone just said no (in the same > way as pay-per-view) it would go away. Joey, are you a little bitter about signing a binding non-compete somewhere?

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TeamHydro Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If anyone is interested in any of the following > > roles at Citadel, drop your email and I’ll > contact > > you later today. > > > > Middle Office Roles P&L > > Cash Management > > Corporate Actions > > Confirmations > > > > You’ll be considered for all of the available > > opportunities at Citadel that meet your > > background. > > > Wow, from prop trader to hocking BO jobs for > Citadel… Talk about a bad expiry! Haha, a friend of mine at Citadel is looking for referrals.

I believe the term Dan Loeb used to describe the working environment and Citadel was “gulag”.

Citadel is like a revolving door (or some other euphemism of your choice for what HoldSideAnalyst said). When are they *not* hiring?

TeamHydro Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > All true - but nobody should work for thise > guys > > until they straighten out their gd non-compete > > agreements. If everyone just said no (in the > same > > way as pay-per-view) it would go away. > > > Joey, are you a little bitter about signing a > binding non-compete somewhere? Better believe it.

Why people laugh at this thread and make jokes? While Willy’s thread had more applicants than the membership on monster.com

+1 HoldSideAnalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh you’d be willing to take “even junior level” > positions at Citadel? How gracious of you.