Citibank is selling itself or parts of it :(

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Citigroup-considering-selling-itself-WSJ/story.aspx?guid={109049A0-B052-405C-92FD-00D402E7ABF0}

Wow. How the mighty have fallen. What the hell happened to Citi over the week?

Looks like Citi might not survive the weekend… Time to move my account.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow. How the mighty have fallen. What the hell > happened to Citi over the week? Off balance sheet BS.

damn…

shucks… awful news

this is great news, stock pops tomorrow AM

this is craziness, i have been handling this fine until the last week or so

Maybe they will lose my student loan in the shuffle…

How much of the losses do you think its share price can recover?

hezagenius Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe they will lose my student loan in the > shuffle… I hope so. I have student loan with them too :slight_smile:

^ditto.

Their student loan servicing sucks. Sallie Mae is much better.

x3

I read this over on seekingalpha “Finally, in case you haven’t heard it, the hot rumour has Citigroup merging with Goldman imminently. Apparently the new firm will be called “Sachs and the Citi”.”

juxtapositioner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I read this over on seekingalpha > > “Finally, in case you haven’t heard it, the hot > rumour has Citigroup merging with Goldman > imminently. Apparently the new firm will be called > “Sachs and the Citi”.” funny

That Prince man what a dumb idiot, perfect timing to increase his stake. … You would think someone with so much money would know better than that.

Heard the Somali pirates where in talks to buy C