Closed Book Exam Scores

I got 63% without any assistance on a Qbank with Easy/Med/Hard. So discouraging, maybe I should plan on sleeping in June 7th.

So far I have taken 2 qbank closed book tests on quant with easy/med/hard… I got 56% & 64%… I am in the same boat as you… guess I shd follow JDV’s advice to sleep in on 6th & 7th…

C’mon now, I am far from an optimist or a peppy coach but we all have 30 days, a couple of corrections and you are over that 70% mark. You will improve as you answer questions and that score should keep rising, stay focused!!!

Fin what areas are you lagging in? SS 9 SS 10 SS 16 Those areas I’m really lagging in. Otherwise I’m ok on the rest with room for improvement. TV it’s more of a sarcastic joke. I THINK I’ll be ok if I focus and get lucky on the 7th. There was alot of guessing in that practice exam.

Thanks Tv… KJH, although I would say that the last 4 SS are a lil tough for me, I need a good amt of brush up on all the SS… I am almost done with my revision upto SS6… 12 more to go… it also depends on the number of hours I input in the next 30 days…

56% & 64% i am L3 now and with a month to go these are not bad at all. if you are getting in the 60s for schweser that is very good… keep pushing hard… you won’t hit your peak knowledge till a day or two before…