Closed-end fund data

What’s a good site to sort closed-end funds? Specifically, I’m looking for a site that is good for seeing premia / discounts to NAV for closed-end funds (equity or bond) on a historical date. I looked at ETFconnect but unless I’m missing something it’s impossible to see a whole list of premia / discounts on one page for a historical date.

cefa.com

bb if you have it. If not too many you can always go on their websites- they update the disc/prem on a daily basis.

Thanks for the help. I think ETF Connect was sufficient for what I needed. Looking at the data, I noticed that discounts to NAV in many closed-end muni funds turned very steep in November and December before relaxing a bit in early 2009. Discounts on many of these funds hit 20% in Nov and Dec and now the median is back closer to 10%. Besides the completely crazy market, which can be used to explain everything and nothing, why did discounts to NAV on munis increase late last year?

I downloaded all the tickers onto a spreadsheet and pull the data in from there. That way you can sort and manipulate it (or have your assistant sort and manipulate while you’re front office selling) however you want.

ZING!

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I downloaded all the tickers onto a spreadsheet > and pull the data in from there. That way you can > sort and manipulate it (or have your assistant > sort and manipulate while you’re front office > selling) however you want. Great. Exactly the kind of employee I was looking for. How about you download and manipulate the closed-end fund data for me, and when that’s done, how about you drive me in my pimped out limo to do some big-time selling?

Maybe getting in late on this one but I manage a fund of closed end fund strategy and funddata.com is by far the best resource for CEF data.