Clothes?

Thanks for asking Ellejay, I have been doing better the last few days, even been jogging, but I have to eat every hour or 2, so that makes me nervous. I should be about 13 weeks by then so hopefully the worse is over with by then. I don’t think you can wear hats.

ChadD Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > map1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Comfort. Impress who? Some other 2999 > candidates > > in Chicago?:slight_smile: > > > > On a serious note, the room (I suppose will be > the > > same) is like…gigantic, empty space, concrete > > floors, uncomfortable chairs, small tables > (really > > narrow). Ceiling about 90 feet high, a bit cold > > (yes, I know it was winter in December+ snow > > storm), but in big empty places it could get > cold. > > Wear layers. > > > Chicago was burning hot last summer. Dress > lightly. Hopefully you jest! McCormick was freezing cold the whole morning session… I was in jeans a t shirt and flip flops and I thought my toes where going to fall off. Thankfully someone complain and they turned the ac off in the afternoon…

I wish this thread had been titled “What clothes should I wear?”. Every time I see this thread, my brain translates the thread title as “Should I wear clothes?” And then the pregnancy thing gets me thinking about those hot pictures of Demi Moore (I found them hot, I have four kids, sue me…)