Clothes?

I know, such a girl question, but are you going with the comfort option or the “dressed to impress"0 makes you sit up straighter and concentrate” option? Oh, and I should have reported back, thanks to whomever told me to talk to the CFAi about options since I am pregnant. They are letting me bring food in my pockets that I can take out of the room and eat during the test if needed. Hopefully I don’t have to b/c I need all the time I can get! So, I think I will be wearing cargo pants, the better to stock power bars in…

Comfort. Impress who? Some other 2999 candidates in Chicago?:slight_smile: On a serious note, the room (I suppose will be the same) is like…gigantic, empty space, concrete floors, uncomfortable chairs, small tables (really narrow). Ceiling about 90 feet high, a bit cold (yes, I know it was winter in December+ snow storm), but in big empty places it could get cold. Wear layers.

I’m going to dress for an evening out as right when that exam is over I’m going downtown!

You might carry some pints of lager as well and start right after your last question !! S

i am donning a full tuxedo. i test best when i feel right. jk im in comfortable jeans and a comfortable sweatshirt. impress who?!?!?!?

I just meant, when you wear nicer clothes, you tend to sit up straighter and concentrate a little harder. Old college rule someone came up with.

Is there any dress code at all for the exam? Can hats be worn? Can you keep a sweatshirt nearby in case it is cold?

KJH, think I can get that put on a tshirt at cafe press and wear it to the exam?

Sure, I did coin that myself and felt proud. Feel free to use it all you wish.

I will be sure to quote you CFA Level 1 - It’s not just an exam, it’s a way of life. -KJH CFA Level I Candidate Is that correct? I don’t wan’t to be in violation of any Standards.

Looks good to me. I don’t know the rights associated with a quote though. Also it is nonmaterial in nature. I think it would be a sweet T-Shirt nontheless.

t-shirt, jeans. i’ll bring a light sweater but doubt I’ll need it.

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looks good to me. I don’t know the rights > associated with a quote though. Also it is > nonmaterial in nature. > > I think it would be a sweet T-Shirt nontheless. Bleron could pass level 1 in 1 week…

Likely go for comfort, and bring a sweater… I was going to ask how CFAI responded to you, Amber. Glad to hear they are allowing you some special arrangement…How are you feeling by the way? I was taking the CFP courses when I was pregnant with my last son, and I had the hardest time staying awake during studying!

Tutu???

I’ll probably have a t-shirt and some shorts. Gotta figure it is going to be in the mid 90’s in Pomona.

Dress to impress? I can’t imagine a worse opportunity to hit on anyone or look for job offers.

Can we wear hats during the exam?

map1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Comfort. Impress who? Some other 2999 candidates > in Chicago?:slight_smile: > > On a serious note, the room (I suppose will be the > same) is like…gigantic, empty space, concrete > floors, uncomfortable chairs, small tables (really > narrow). Ceiling about 90 feet high, a bit cold > (yes, I know it was winter in December+ snow > storm), but in big empty places it could get cold. > Wear layers. Chicago was burning hot last summer. Dress lightly.

is there some one from this group who will be writting with me from South Africa on Sunday? ( alternative religious day)