Cold Turkey

Results came out a week ago and the Class of 2009 is fading fast. My wife always gets onto me about never ‘feeling’ anything, maybe some of you other INTJs can relate, but the adversity we’ve overcome as a group is making leaving this forum far more difficult than I could have imagined when I signed up a year ago to discuss the Level II exam. Overcoming the hardship that CFAI dished out wasn’t a lot of fun at the time, but there is no question that I will miss our time together. To Jeks, BB, NVan, SpongeBob, and the other 2009 casualties, you have my deepest condolences. I encourage you to look at it as an opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the material and to meet a great bunch of new candidates. I am confident that you will all pass next year. I have a lot of your contact info, but if any of the active members want to swap info I’m leaving my cloaked account up for the time being so shoot me an e-mail at BankinAF@gmail.com and I’ll reply from my real address. I’m sure I’ll swing by here and GD on occasion, but in order to make the transition from a daily part of my life to the occasional visit I need to quit cold turkey for a while. With that, it’s time for me to give up my seat to a member of the 2010 class. Best of Luck, Chris (Bankin’)

enjoyed your posts, Bankin. Good luck.

Hey Bankin’ You were a great source to all AFers and we’ll miss you on here. Glad you made it through (very rightfully). I am sure I will join you as a Charterholder next year but meanwhile I will send you an email with my info…keep in touch. N.Van

Good luck and enjoy the exam free life!

dude, i owe you a lot, bankin… all the way down to what kind of earplugs i used!

you guys used earplugs? please never admit that again. ever. to anyone. sooooo not rock n roll. congrats cfasf1.

and bankin’. for the pass, not the plugs. lame dudes. lame.

Take care Bankin’!

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you guys used earplugs? please never admit that > again. ever. to anyone. > sooooo not rock n roll. > > congrats cfasf1. Earplugs are the motion in my study ocean bannisja. I highly recommend you get a bulk pack as study season approaches. Definitely increases the productivity.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Results came out a week ago and the Class of 2009 > is fading fast. My wife always gets onto me about > never ‘feeling’ anything, maybe some of you other > INTJs can relate, but the adversity we’ve overcome > as a group is making leaving this forum far more > difficult than I could have imagined when I signed > up a year ago to discuss the Level II exam. > Overcoming the hardship that CFAI dished out > wasn’t a lot of fun at the time, but there is no > question that I will miss our time together. I know exactly how you feel. It has been fun Bankin.

Re: Cold Turkey new Posted by: Black Swan (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: August 25, 2009 10:22PM Earplugs are the motion in my study ocean bannisja. I highly recommend you get a bulk pack as study season approaches. Definitely increases the productivity. Not a chance in France Swanny. -unproductive and cool