Colognes

FWIW, I think I wear cologne once a year. (Other than when I wear it to bed, hoping that it earns me some action.)

Clive Christian No. 1 Pure Perfume for Men ($2,350)

This is the most expensive bottle of men’s perfume in the world. Aside from being made from some of the rarest ingredients that are from different parts of the world, it is packaged in a bottle made from crystal and its neck is made of gold. If that isn’t luxurious enough, then it should be known that there is a five karat diamond included in the gold inset. Originating from the late 1800’s, its stopper is designed just like the original pattern which was granted by her majesty herself, Queen Victoria. This perfume not only makes a man smell terrific, it makes him feel royal, too.

or hacksaw.

A five karat diamond for $2.3K?

i thought only Euros and old men wore cologne.

My thoughts exactly

Chanel Allure is fantastic, I have that one as well. Their Edition Blanche is great also. Always liked London but never felt I could swing wearing it.

bond no 9makes really good colognes also

I’m really suprise no-one where aftershave on this thread! Guess it’s a cultural thing. Next people will be saying they don’t cut their finger nails or moisturise their face as they like the flaky skin homeless look. Do you guys even brush your hair?..

Personally, I wear chanel homme or tom ford. I never buy anything cheap or celeb endorsed. I wear it everyday, 1 on each side of my next and one on my wrist.

^ The skin on your face becomes flaky if you don’t use moisturizer? I think you might need to see a doctor.

have one from burberry.

works on chicks. less is more.

Davidoff cool water for the days I go french style and skip the morning shower

Bvlgari Aqua, total collection - after shave, deodorant spray and cologne.

+1 Davidoff, Jimmy Choo’s great too. One seems best for everyday, one seems a little more formal.

I really only cared whether there’s a little bottle in the gift set so that i can take it in on business trips.

dafuq am i reading?

Apparently, a lot of guys on AF wear silk shirts unbuttoned down to their navels to show off their gold chains and chest hair.

Paco rabanne 1 million intense and Creed Aventus!

The Rock posts on AF??? Who knew?

Not in the slightest. Some of us just like to smell good. There is a difference between wearing a bit of cologne and the guys you speak of rocking waaaaaay too much