Comfortably numb......

…which apart from being one of the best songs in the history of time, it’s also the way I intend to feel when I finish this wine bottle! It’s my thread, so I’m welcome in it, so that’s a good start. My best friend is also welcome in it although he will go when he sees the title. I’m sure his horses will drag their wagon along this way shortly…if they don’t I may send them to France labelled “best served with a good red wine”. Anybody else that wants to drop in and post in it is welcome too … I intend to post loads of chat, drivel, inane thoughts, drunken ramblings and whinges in it, with maybe the occasional thumps up, so if anyone is likely to be offended by any of this I suggest they stop reading now. Don’t whinge to me about it cos the music is too loud for me to hear you, so I’m afraid you’ll have to tell someone who cares. So if you would like to join me and post loads of drivel, inane thoughts, drunken ramblings and whinges, then please feel free…

que?

Que es yo

4 weeks ago I ran my first marathon, I bought these new $140 running shoes that I love and I left them in the mens changing tents after the race. I’m still pretty p.o.'ed about that - so careless.

THIS SHIT LIFE

Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 4 weeks ago I ran my first marathon, I bought > these new $140 running shoes that I love and I > left them in the mens changing tents after the > race. I’m still pretty p.o.'ed about that - so > careless. I hear you mate!

Did we tell you the name o’ the game, boy? It’s called ridin’ the gravy train…

I’m on the wagon until the exam. I’ve been comfortably numb the past two weeks and now I’m gonna deal with reality for the next 45 days. Will see you June 5th.