Commercial Banking?

I am a new grad, CFA level I and has just been turned down for 3 positions in i-banking. Therefore has been pursuing other financial sectors as well. I currently have a commercial banking offer hanging ( Credit Solutions Analyst), and I wanted to find out its relevance to the CFA program. The job description goes as follows: You are responsible for contributing to the profitable growth and quality of the Bank’s Commercial Credit portfolio. • Key accountabilities include assimilation and analysis of financial information, financial modeling, due diligence, company & industry analysis and research & preparation of credit applications. • A strong relationship builder and communicator, you are proficient at collaborating with others. • Not only are you highly organized, thorough and results oriented, you also demonstrate flexibility in adapting to a constantly changing environment. • You have an in-depth knowledge of compliance, risk management policies and legal & security documentation. • You have an under/post graduate degree in a business, commerce, finance or accounting related discipline.