Commitment

Hey, I know people once in a while like to write this reassuring motivational posts… here is mine… I am a retaker, and this June will be the last time I’ll take L2, and I will tear it apart… this thing has got nothing on me… no way I’ll be dominated again… this year will be over >70 on all sections… by June 4th I’ll recite the entire curriculum backwards…

I imagined this post being read by this guy: http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Gil_Gunderson

Haha… where did you find my profile? :slight_smile:

I must say I love your self motivation & self belief. I am also a level 2 retaker and I am determined to hack it this time, through the roof. But before that I need to put “my life on the line” by putting in the hours and crunching the numbers before June. Like myself, I wish u all the best!

SACRIFICE or REGRET … You choose

you made it brothers

Guille_GE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey, > > I know people once in a while like to write this > reassuring motivational posts… here is > mine… > > > I am a retaker, and this June will be the last > time I’ll take L2, and I will tear it apart… > this thing has got nothing on me… no way I’ll > be dominated again… this year will be over >70 > on all sections… by June 4th I’ll recite the > entire curriculum backwards… What are you doing differently this time? I’m a retaker and this time I think instead of focusing on doing all of the EOCs like last time, I’m going to focus on grasping every little detail in the chapters…

I give up after first 50 pages of Quant, but then I want to prove myself wrong.

*queue Eye Of The Tiger* Good hunting! :slight_smile:

YOU WILL NOT FAIL