Companies make wind turbine or solar panel

Anyone has expertises on the clean energy sector? I kinda want to throw some money into the Canadian wind turbine industry. Since we don’t get a lot sun here in the winter, I figure wind energy can be feasible. I guess I am doing some ethical investing. Any decent picks trading on TSX out there?

Send 99 roses to Canadian Hydro (KHD) - that’ll get you some good information from the company.

DonYuan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone has expertises on the clean energy sector? > I kinda want to throw some money into the Canadian > wind turbine industry. Since we don’t get a lot > sun here in the winter, I figure wind energy can > be feasible. I guess I am doing some ethical > investing. Any decent picks trading on TSX out > there? theres alot of smaller venture companies doing small scale hydro. most of the cmpanies that you would be interested in are private and not publicaly traded.

Actually roses thing kinda worked out for me in the end. Good gesture pays out. Anyway what do you guys think of arise. Do you think the company will survive the economic downturn? Do you guys see it being the next RIM from Waterloo.