Compare Level I and Level II

Which level is more difficult? Level I is pretty overwhelming.

I would imagine it only gets harder and harder. I just shudder at the thought of interpreting Black-Scholes next year.

I have read some of the books of L2 in the MBA and I find them far more easy once you know things of Level 1. Actually most of the optional material of L1 becomes compulsory in L2. Things like equity valuation, options, regression etc are interesting but I am really scared of forex and FSA. S

guys, it just goes uphill from here… wish i could tell you differently… L3 is the kicker… as we are very feaful for the essay questions…

I find studying for Level II slightly more difficult than studying for Level I. Level I gives general information about approaches and you are supposed to use those for Level II. I guess Level III will be even more difficult.

Compound that with the fact that for all of us who took L1 in December, it wasn’t amazingly beautiful weather outside which makes studying on saturdays that much more painful

I think each level calls for a different set of skills, and it just depends on your skills. I guess those who are good at depth will start doing better going forward. If you’re a breadth guy, then you’ll do well in L1, and start suffering going forward. If you’re neither good at depth or breadth, then join the army.

FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND…PASS LEVEL 1 AND THEN WORRY ABOUT LEVEL 2 AND 3… it does not get easier though…