Comparing Prep Courses ?

I’m enrolling for Level I June exam and am interested to hear some comparisons of the various prep courses. I’m looking at instructor led courses and would prefer former CFA exam graders as instructors. Traveling is no problem. Any advice?

I took the BSAS one and we had an MD from JPM and a couple professors for $400 on a 2-day course. I passed L1 but this course probably did not contribute to it. Would have been better off marking the two days for intense self study. Go if you firm pays.

Just get Stalla with the Peter Olinto tapes.

TJR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just get Stalla with the Peter Olinto tapes. Agreed I was able to pass level I & II ont he first try with Stalla

mzwerner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TJR Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Just get Stalla with the Peter Olinto tapes. > > > Agreed I was able to pass level I & II ont he > first try with Stalla ^ smart. most people need a combo of CFAI books and a prep. I like schweser, but cant say I have used stalla extensively. Schweser does have good flash cards and secret sauce helped me on level 1 for sure