Concept checkers v.s. exam

My feeling is that questions in the “concept checkers” are going way beyond what we will find the exam. They are designed to test your ability to apply what you’ve just learned while it is still very fresh. So it goes too much into details. Would you agree with that?

no way. Those questions are waaaaaaaay easier than what we can expect on exam day, in most cases.

I don’t know about Level 2, but I found the Level 1 exam to be way easier and more straightforward than the Schweser questions.

in book 6, yeah, but we are talking about the end of the chapter questions that are basically the equivalent of easy questions from Qbank, right? Those are gimmes in most cases.

Concept Checker are much easier than bulk of real exam. Challenge Problems that are after the Concept Checkers are closer, imo.

I found the concept checkers similar to the actual exam for level 1. For level 2, I don’t know but I do find the concept checkers challenging (especially the challenge problems)

I don’t think we’re really comparing similar types of questions. The Schweser questions (both concept checkers and practice exams) are notoriously more quant based than the real exam (I was going through derivatives last night and some of those calculations took 5+ minutes at minimum). Some may find that easier and some may find that more difficult. Personally I found the quant questions from Schweser harder, in general. Also, there were plenty of questions from the level 1 exam that were total gimme questions (like some qbank questions) that had nothing to do with calculating anything. Yet again, I can’t speak to level 2, but I’m going to have to disagree and say that most of the challenge questions are more difficult than the real deal.

Here’s the run down: *End of ss “concept checkers” are easier than exam and don’t even resemble the format. *End of ss “challange problems” are a little tougher than exam, but closer in difficulty and format. *Book 6 (or whatever they call it) are tougher than exam, especially how they word questions. *Book 7 is a complete mind f@%# that is far more difficult and far more confusing than the real exam (don’t even bother, IMO) *BSAS Mock is about as close to the real thing as I’ve seen from any of the other provider sources.

I’ll go with that.

prossetti Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t know about Level 2, but I found the Level > 1 exam to be way easier and more straightforward > than the Schweser questions. I agree.