Confirmed - results out 26 July

============= (extract from email) We will e-mail your June 2011 Level II CFA exam results to you on Tuesday, 26 July 2011, no earlier than 9:00 am ET. Please take a moment to ensure we have the correct e-mail address on file for you: ============= Real bummer because itā€™ll be my birthday - worst time to hear bad news :frowning:

You mean best time to hear good news.

you are gonna have either the best bday or the worst lol

I will be on vacation during that timeā€¦ 3 weeks off from work If I passā€¦ I will spend the whole night partying it up celebratingā€¦ If I failā€¦ I will spend the whole night partying it up trying to forgetā€¦ YIKES

Yes, confirmedā€¦ CFA Institute says: "We will e-mail your June 2011 Level II CFA exam results to you on Tuesday, 26 July 2011, no earlier than 9:00 am ET /3:00 PM CET/. Please take a moment to ensure we have the correct e-mail address on file for you ā€¦ @ ā€¦ " They also add the following: To change the e-mail youā€™ll need to log on to your account at CFA Instituteā€™s web site no later than the 25th and that registration will open on the 27th and, now this is the important part, youā€™ll need your ā€œinternational passportā€ which, in turn triggers a need to check that there is at least one year left before the passport expires. If you did not get the e-mail you might want to check your account and/or your spam filters.

wangz09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I passā€¦ I will spend the whole night partying > it up celebratingā€¦ > > If I failā€¦ I will spend the whole night partying > it up trying to forgetā€¦ +1