Congrats everyone

A lot of you passed… That means lots of you will be going away. That makes me feel lonely. Team AF, baby. Come see us sometimes. I’m proud of all of you.

Thanks Joey! Maybe we can follow your footsteps and never leave!

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks Joey! Maybe we can follow your footsteps > and never leave! What AF would look like if it was a town: http://www.thejim.iofm.net/jpgs/neverleave.jpg

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A lot of you passed… That means lots of you > will be going away. That makes me feel lonely. > > Team AF, baby. Come see us sometimes. I’m proud > of all of you. Thanks Joey … I’ll stick around … I have no where better to hang out. If only you could tell me how that cash-and-carry work in the real world :slight_smile:

hey joey, thanks a lot for really good posts in here

I’ll still post in the General section. A lot of insightful posts there, especially concerning the job market.

Thanks!

JDV, thanks!!!

Joey, I really appreciated your insight on this board. Thank you very much! Best Regards.

Thanks Joey…maybe I’ll just stop by your office when I’m in the area to give you a scare!

I’ve stuck around and don’t plan on leaving. There is good stuff in the general forum. This forum should give something cool (like ability to IM, a special title or something) to people who pass all three. That way we can retain more people and have more active discussion. Not that there isn’t a good, core group now. But, this forum can move a little slow sometimes compared to other huge sites I’ve been on.

Thanks JDV. I couldn’t have passed without your help. I’ll be coming back to AF often, atleast to the General forum.

Thanks Joey, I’ve learned lots from your explanations of things (along with many others here). I’ll still hang out on General Discussion, but for now I am SO glad to be done with the exams.

Big hats off to our L3 passers, please visit us next June and August for inspiration…especially some of the old gang like CSK, bigwilly, bchad etc. You know who you all are!!!

Thx…Joey! I will be still around this forum trying to absorb your wisdom.

I’ll add my thanks too - been great coming to the forum Good luck to everyone else for their next endeavors!!

Joey, I’ll still be here! I need your ruler stick to get me back in shape come January. Your wisdom, advice and sarcastic humor is extremely refreshing.