congratulations!!! Post your scores here!

Thanks!!!

WOW. Isn’t this jumping the gun a bit? You first June 2010. Edit: 9.5 more hours

I don’t have score yet. :slight_smile:

Level 2: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Analysis 72 - - * - Ethical & Professional Stnds. 36 - - * - Financial Statement Analysis 108 - - * - Fixed Income Analysis 36 - - * - General Portfolio Management 36 * - - - Quantitative Analysis 18 - - *

congrats

^Dude, that rocks.

they probably publish results earlier for most successful performers :slight_smile:

is this a hoax?

Congratulations, JCA I remember you have level 2 registration with no check mark, right? does that mean those earlier registration thing means nothing?

9-5, we won my soccer game. just got back and showered. JCA, nice touch giving yourself congrats. i will see you on this forum after all the wicked smahhhhhhties clear out tomorrow.

Why did you mention fuc*ing checkmark? Now, again I’m feeling inevitable reality comes closer.

JCA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Level 2: Pass > The table below illustrates your subject matter > strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the > right are marked with asterisks to indicate your > performance on each question or topic area. > > > > Item Set > Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% > - Derivatives 36 - - * > - Economics 18 - - * > - Equity Analysis 72 - - * > - Ethical & Professional Stnds. 36 - - * > - Financial Statement Analysis 108 - - * > - Fixed Income Analysis 36 - - * > - General Portfolio Management 36 * - - > - Quantitative Analysis 18 - - * L II has a total of 360 questions?

JCA - You woke the owl up by giving him FALSE hopes.

JCA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why did you mention fuc*ing checkmark? Now, again > I’m feeling inevitable reality comes closer. dude, that’s not funny… I can’t take up and down any more. Anyway, time for bed

good morning dinesh. i’m sure you’ll pull an all-nighter til results. it’d only be fitting. i’m wired from soccer but will hopefully pass out in an hour or so.

Hiya Banni, Talk to you tomorrow.

if you’re a new L1 passer, congrats. 12 is my favorite # and Austin is a fun city. I like you already. speaking of banni- hey pinkman- once i fail, you have to mail me my BANNI IS THE MANNI hot pink t-shirt to make me feel better. vanessa hudgens stickers always make a girl feel better. i’ll be waiting for it.

banni - you are gold! such high spirits… keep the rhythm going… there is so much negativity and depression in this world already.