Congratulations! You have been approved for Membership.

CFA Institute Membership Application equity_research_nds Congratulations! You have been approved for Membership. I have a question, now how do I pay my membership dues? there is no link to pay the membership dues

Woohoo! Me too! They must have updated stuff yesterday. I saw a link on the left sidebar to pay dues, but when it asked for my name and password, it wouldn’t let me in yet.

do you guys have CFA next to your names in the directory yet? i still dont.

“Thank you! Your application is complete and under review at CFA Institute.” still waiting on local society

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Woohoo! Me too! They must have updated stuff > yesterday. > > I saw a link on the left sidebar to pay dues, but > when it asked for my name and password, it > wouldn’t let me in yet. =========================================================== ditto , it did not let me in too :frowning:

With in a week you will get a congrats email and invoice, after payment of dues charter will be awarded in a week

all, I paid the membership due and saw my name on the member directory. however, I haven’t received the letter, either in email or postal. So can anyone suggest what I should do?

I just paid dues - the button works for me now. Hopefully there is CFA love coming my way soon!

paid the dues too

did you receive an email? or check the membership status on webpage?

I was just approved for membership, but I couldn’t access the members page. When I called CFAI, they told me that all behind the scenes data entering/accounting may take three weeks, so until it’s done, I won’t have access to the members section of the website, pay dues, etc.

vidnovchanin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was just approved for membership, but I couldn’t > access the members page. When I called CFAI, they > told me that all behind the scenes data > entering/accounting may take three weeks, so until > it’s done, I won’t have access to the members > section of the website, pay dues, etc. FINALLLY I’ve been approved. now cant pay dues but seems this takes couple of days

You can pay your dues to me now if you are in a such a hurry, and I will pay CFAI for both you and I when the access to the dues page is granted… I PROMISE

Approved… hehe… right when the job market is getting flushed.