Conspiracy Theory

Just looking at the historical pass rates for L3, I think last year’s low pass rate of 50% was the result of CFAI trying to get as many repeat candidates as possible to enroll for the exam this year and buy their books $$$. Last year’s 50% pass rate for L3 was the lowest in history…something to think about.

Thanks, but i have more important things to think about.

It was obviously a conspiracy: the saucer people, in conjunction with the RAND corporation and the CFA Institute, under the control of the reverse vampires, conspired to lower the pass rate to drive people to forgo dinner and study all evening every evening to pass the exam the next year, all in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. We’re through the looking glass now…

in the perfect exam room… every proctor will be identical to each other, and to… Mr Smith (sunglasses included)

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just looking at the historical pass rates for L3, > I think last year’s low pass rate of 50% was the > result of CFAI trying to get as many repeat > candidates as possible to enroll for the exam this > year and buy their books $$$. Last year’s 50% > pass rate for L3 was the lowest in > history…something to think about. never heard that one before! I hope!!!

You should go look at some threads from last year when the results came out. Plenty of theories. Lots of people thought (and probably still do) that the pass rate will be high this year so that CFAI can pat themselves on the back for making everyone use the textbooks. We’ll see…

revert to the mean baby!