Contrarian Viewpoints

I am always interested in hearing contrarian opinions on the economy and for investment ideas. Does anyone know of any websites that have solid articles/opinions? I have found a few interesting things on seekingalpha, but overall it is pretty weak… any thoughts?

you can visit tickerforum.org…it’s a blog spot where registering is not required albeit some parts of the website do require you to register…it’s free and the guy who runs the show, karl denninger, is in my opinion, a genius…it’s a relatively new site - i think it launched last june or so and everybody who registers loves it…it pretty much has everything you need macro and micro wise. a caveat: the site carries an overwhelmingly bearish bias.

thanks, i will definately take a look!

That website looks like it fosters some interesting discussions. Unlike this doldrum of “CFA vs MBA” , “BO to FO.” Seriously AF needs to create a seperate forum area called “Job Advice.”

That website looks like it fosters some interesting discussions. Unlike this doldrum of “CFA vs MBA” , “BO to FO.” Seriously AF needs to create a seperate forum area called “Job Advice.”

a bunch of them are pretty passionate about being short commercial real estate