Conversion Price

Can the conversion price of a Convertible bond change after a year?

I’d imagine that you can put anything into bond’s indenture that you want; if you want the conversion price to change, you can have the conversion price change. (It would seem necessary if, for example, the stock underwent a split or reverse split.)

It’s probably not common (except for the split/reverse split thing).