Copyrighted material

Also the guy who posts " SchweserPro Question ID#: xxx" every couple of hours is probably overdoing it!

The first of those happened like 20 minutes after Chad posted the warning. I thought that was pretty bold. I’ll bet someone from Schweser would discuss fair use with AF. I really think that AF is a huge money maker for them. They pay Chad to put the link and the logo up on top of the page but the real value is that every third post says “Go buy Schweser’s stuff”

Is the copyright issue based on the Schweser question posting for sure? When i saw the Copyright warning up, i was under the impression it was the posting of copies of copyrighted eBooks and links to them.

did dinesh get in trouble?

SeanC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > did dinesh get in trouble? Nope Sean - I am still around

Some prat posted a link to a the LII Secret Sauce. It started off as one of those threads that ends up being a 15 page “me too” thread, then the guy just posted a link (I’m assuming it was valid). That sort of crap could get Chad in trouble.