corporate away day

Hi everyone, I desperate need some creative ideas on what to do for our team away day. We have just formed a new team, and the senior manager has tasked me with coming up with something “relaxing, yet rewarding”, and i need to “think brave”. Any ideas? I think the same old canoeing, rafting and treasury hunting is not gonna do it this time…striptease clubs are also out of the question.

easy…go to REAL strip clubs…cause let’s get serious no one wants to get teased…

joshthebanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi everyone, > > I desperate need some creative ideas on what to do > for our team away day. We have just formed a new > team, and the senior manager has tasked me with > coming up with something “relaxing, yet > rewarding”, and i need to “think brave”. > > Any ideas? > > I think the same old canoeing, rafting and > treasury hunting is not gonna do it this > time…striptease clubs are also out of the > question. Team go-kart racing! If you’re really daring, go to happy hour first.

Hookers fulfill all three requirements.

ok… getting drunk and then go go-karting is a good idea. any others?

skeet shooting…

“skeet shooting…” i would recommend happy hour AFTER this activity.

or go pheasant “hunting” after happy hour, and shoot your longtime, 76-year-old, party contributor in the face. I use quotes around “hunting” b/c those birds cheney was hunting were basically like shooting fish in a barrel, weren’t they?

Skydiving…and you get to pack the chutes. LOL Buckaroo. Yes, their method of “hunting” was to have the birds’ wings clipped so they couldn’t fly away and they threw them in the middle of an fenced off field.