correlation of earnings to partner rating

What do people think of this there is a positive correlation? The more you earn, the hotter your partner. For example those earning between 50-100K a year are more likely to have a 5 out of 10 but those earning 500K+ a year are more likely seeing a 8+ of 10? I have met a few dog ugly, ultra skinny, or super fat bankers who had some nice women on their arms. Then again I recently met a loser, who was also but ugly and his girlfriend was around a 7!! Fair play to him i say

Hmm Women liked guys with money? Interesting theory. Let me see what the guys back at the lab have to think about this!

lol

theblackman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hmm Women liked guys with money? Interesting > theory. Let me see what the guys back at the lab > have to think about this! +1

Jack Welch is quoted to have said that being a CEO is like being six feet tall and having a full head of hair to women (as he was neither of the latter).

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jack Welch is quoted to have said that being a CEO > is like being six feet tall and having a full head > of hair to women (as he was neither of the > latter). he has a ridiculous voice too

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jack Welch is quoted to have said that being a CEO > is like being six feet tall and having a full head > of hair to women (as he was neither of the > latter). I’m six feet and have most of my hair and don’t really feel like I’m CEO material.

women are definitely easier to get when you have money. however, there’s probably a negative correlation between 1) how much money you had to spend to attract the woman and 2) her intelligence/depth.

Look guys, I jsut wanta girl with big boobs, in the 18 to 24 age range!