Costume Internet Guy

To that guy who works for that costume internet company What are the popular costumes this year? Do you work for buycostume . com ? I see their ads everywhere!

volante99 IIRC

I’ve been invited to a zombie-themed party. I’m gonna dress as either a zombie Groucho Marx or a zombie Emiliano Zapata. I assume once word gets out that everyone will be doing the same.

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve been invited to a zombie-themed party. I’m > gonna dress as either a zombie Groucho Marx or a > zombie Emiliano Zapata. I assume once word gets > out that everyone will be doing the same. No no no, go as Billy Mays.

Hey Superior, I dont work for Buycostumes, but I do work for their main internet competition. Buycostumes is owned by Liberty Media (QVC) so they have plenty of cash to place ads everywhere. We’re a little more targeted in our approach. The hottest trends in costumes this year are from Alice in Wonderland. Celebrity costumes like Snooki and Lady Gaga are really popular too. Classics costumes like the Flintstones, Where’s Waldo, and Star Wars are always big. Sorry I didn’t see this message until now, I’ve been working 70hrs a week since the middle of Sept. It’s been a good season for us costume merchants :slight_smile:

I hope you get a good bonus.