Cougar Cruise

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/Business/cougar-cruise-singles-love-high-seas/story?id=8594149&page=1

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/Business/cougar-cruis > e-singles-love-high-seas/story?id=8594149&page=1 can i come? milf hunter can probably give us some advice…

Yeah, were’s good ol’ MH. He and YoMamma13 (14?) had the best handles.

I heard there were lots of cubs and few cougars on these things. Can anyone verify? I somehow doubt there are a lot of true cougars in our society – I think a lot of women like to joke about it, but few really embrace the lifestyle. Maybe I’m wrong, though. Let’s hear some stories.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Let’s hear some stories. ok, so this summer my buddy and i started going on this free booze cruise and were basically surrounded by cougars the whole time - total jungle. we were talking to/dancing with the hottest two to start. i wasn’t digging the one that was in to me, but stayed in the game to be wing-man for my bud. later we exchanged numbers and all that - like half-way through this thing. later, two other guys start hitting on them and dancing w them etc. i stopped caring, but they were def out for my buddy and i. later, we get approached by a group of 3 (mama cougar (40s), puma (mid 30s) and a puma-in-training (30ish)) and they straight go for it - “Love your @$$, you should come back to our place…no strings” etc. i was kinda grossed out by the mama-c, but would have railed the p-i-t. i got the p-i-t’s # and we left. we ended up going out with other girls that night, but will def be hitting the boat next summer when the going gets tough.

I dated a teacher in high school, yeah. It didn’t make me cooler. And a lot of you are like “that’s ‘cause you were home-schooled.” Okay, valid point! Doesn’t mean I’m a bad person, it just means statistically I’m smarter than you are. And I had game.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bromion Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Let’s hear some stories. > My brother (25) dated a cougar (52) for a while before she dumped him. She had been divorced three times, looked about 35 and was hot as hell. In fact, she was the urbancougar of the year (www.urbancougar.com) back in 2009. My brother is a professional tennis player (*minor leaguer not a Nadal or Federer) so she was attracted to him as he was somewhat of a decent athlete and was up for anything she wanted to do. She lived in Sarasota - the cougar capital of the southeast. I was married in 2008 and my brother came with this cougar to my wedding. My parents went crazy as she was a couple of years younger than my mother, but looked about 35. My Dad was actually loving it - he could not take his eyes off the cougar. She was crazy!!!My brother actually became quite attached to the woman, but she dumped him after a few months

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “that’s ‘cause you were home-schooled.” i got homeschooled by your mom, too. best phys ed ever - statistically speaking.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dated a teacher in high school, yeah. It didn’t > make me cooler. And a lot of you are like “that’s > ‘cause you were home-schooled.” Okay, valid point! > Doesn’t mean I’m a bad person, it just means > statistically I’m smarter than you are. And I had > game. This post is very confusing. You dated your mom? I’d call that mad game.

Some homeschoolers have tutors. Also, it could be his dad or sibling.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Also, it could be his dad or sibling. OH okay then, that’s much better.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFABLACKBELT Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/Business/cougar-cruis > > > > e-singles-love-high-seas/story?id=8594149&page=1 > > > can i come? > > milf hunter can probably give us some advice… Greetings. Your mother told me you mentioned me.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, were’s good ol’ MH. He and YoMamma13 (14?) > had the best handles. Thank you.

MILFHUNTER IS HERE!!!

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dated a teacher in high school, yeah. It didn’t > make me cooler. And a lot of you are like “that’s > ‘cause you were home-schooled.” Okay, valid point! > Doesn’t mean I’m a bad person, it just means > statistically I’m smarter than you are. And I had > game. So G-D hilarious I just snorted in the library, AND I straight-up stole this to make it my facebook status. Instant classic.

respekt.

#freeCvM

#Igorforboardmember

It’s sad when you get old enough that even the Cougars start seeming like maybe they are a bit young… :frowning: