Could today/this weekend get any more shite for me?

Yeah…9:57pm Friday, still at work scrambling to get all this BS work done by Monday. Then, around 3pm today, my VP tells me they need me to come in tomorrow (when I was trying hard to get all this done tonight so I could study the rest of the weekend) to CHECK IF WE RECEIVED A F*CKING COURIER!!! It’s a time-sensitive thing, but they basically just told me (VP and CEO) that I was going to be doing this. BRUTAL…like I’m their 9-year-old kid or some sh!t? WTF? My chances of passing this biatch just took a nose-dive. Anybody else get AS SCREWED as me?

That’s rough. Make Pinkman do it for you.

Zims, I am legitimately pissed at your bosses for you, and will be pulling for you on D-day bigtime. If you need me to rig any diversionary explosions, you have my email.

Zim, This is your boss. Get back to work. Boss

I’m not sure that I follow- you’re mad because you wasted your time tonight, or because you have to come in tomorrow to check on the courier? Hey it could be worse- they could have told you to do work all weekend long. I’m always overly stressed when working late on Friday nights, it sucks. You’ll pull it off- I’m sure you’ll wake up tomorrow feeling fresh and ready to rumble.

I have to travel Wednesday and Thursday for work - and its driving 5 hrs each way so not like I can study on a flight or anything. I just got back from another trip tonight. I am so freaking out!!! So tired that nothing makes sense to me. All I have managed to is the CFA sample exam from 2006 and exam 1 in Book 6!!!

Zombie71 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m not sure that I follow- you’re mad because you > wasted your time tonight, or because you have to > come in tomorrow to check on the courier? > > Hey it could be worse- they could have told you to > do work all weekend long. > > I’m always overly stressed when working late on > Friday nights, it sucks. You’ll pull it off- I’m > sure you’ll wake up tomorrow feeling fresh and > ready to rumble. No dude, I’m mad because I got treated like shite today, told like a little kid WHAT I was doing for my weekend (working) when they all know dammnnnn well what I’m going through and preparing for AND because I have a raging fever, sore throat, haven’t left my desk chair in TEN HOURS, haven’t seen the light of day, WILL be in the office for a good part of the weekend AND NOT getting to study and do practice exams like my poor-a$$ needs to! Oh yeah, AND apparently I got a f*cking undergrad degree to be a FedEx courier monkey.

I am off to JFK tomorrow evening to drop a friend of mine. Talk about flying time :frowning:

I hear you Zims, the timing of this sucks, and I honestly wish there was something I could do man. I will definitely be pulling for you like I said, and this doesn’t shake my faith your ability to pull this off, you’re a pretty resilient character and I’m sure you will punish the books those last 4 days before the exam and reap the rewards on 6/7.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hear you Zims, the timing of this sucks, and I > honestly wish there was something I could do man. > I will definitely be pulling for you like I said, > and this doesn’t shake my faith your ability to > pull this off, you’re a pretty resilient character > and I’m sure you will punish the books those last > 4 days before the exam and reap the rewards on > 6/7. Thanks bruv…I’m sitting here hating life but I appreciate your props and hopefully can get this shite taken care of tomorrow and then CRUSH groove for the rest of the week.

Zim- VERY sh*tty, sorry to hear it. Hang in there.