COUNT DOWN!!!!

Three more days peeps!!!

shit shit shit

im so nervous

let’s nail the Thing!!!

ME TOOOOOOOOO

good luck fellas…make sure you rest up the night before. if you dont know it by then all you are going to do is tire yourself out if you try and study. On L1 an 2 I stopped studying the morning before the exam and took in a movie.

Ah I remember my old days as a L1’er. Feels like so long ago. This is only step 1 to a huge world of sacrifice to come : ) Enjoy the easiness of L1 while you can

iteracom, don’t be a douchebag, why even bother posting shite like that?

because it’s the truth. the truth shall set you free.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > good luck fellas…make sure you rest up the night > before. if you dont know it by then all you are > going to do is tire yourself out if you try and > study. On L1 an 2 I stopped studying the morning > before the exam and took in a movie. Good advice. I’m not studying in the lunch break either.

iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ah I remember my old days as a L1’er. Feels like > so long ago. > > This is only step 1 to a huge world of sacrifice > to come : ) > Enjoy the easiness of L1 while you can Thanks for your thoughts but I’m sure your last sentence doesn’t help candidates who are doing the exam this Saturday :slight_smile: Doing the same as Skip tomorrow - in the morning reviewing formulae and at night a movie Good luck all Omar

Which movie? I need a benign suggestion, something that won’t have a chance to phase me. i.e. The Saw series.

Go for the pursuit of happiness, that’ll get you motivated X )

I aint never scaaared -Bonecrusher

Yea I need a movie recommendation too guys… I have seen pursuit of happyness already!

Stealing Harvard would be a great one.

snakes on a plane

iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > snakes on a plane I am tired of these mo****ing dots on this mo****ing scranton lmao

Ahhhh…May be I’ll try stealing Harvard :s

8 hours in my country :frowning: