Countdown....

When I was in the military we used to count the days until we were home/back at base/eating hot food, etc… we found it was a good way to help you see how much time has passed and how you are on your way (i.e., remember when it was 200 days, and now we are at 104 days! nice!). So something that feels like it is forever away will actually seem it is getting closer…

So currently… it is 40 days, 18 hours, 11 minutes, 24 seconds until Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 9:00:00 AM

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20130806T09&p0=179&msg=CFA+Level+III+Results

That’s funny!

I don’t remember ever counting down to the result of any of my exams.

I just stop caring once i get finished the exam. it’s not like you will need to submit your charter application right away if you pass or register for level 3 again if you don’t.

Just chillax!

I have a Windows 7 gadget on my desktop that counts down - 39 days, 23 hours and 57 minutes, 53 seconds.

38 days, 22 hours, 48 minutes, 8 seconds

tried. didn’t take. work is slow too.

maybe sex, drugs, and rock & roll… Worked for Jim Morrison. I’ll give it a shot.

It is 38 days, 13 hours, 25 minutes, 20 seconds

37 days, 20 hours, 29 minutes, 56 seconds

I passed. I have confidence and peace of mind. Don’t care.

The Righteous,

You are a douche. No one likes you on this forum.

Sincerely,

Everyone.

Waiting for L3 results is a walk in the park compared to what will (hopefully) come next.

You might be lucky and get through the CFAI membership application process easily. I’ve heard plenty of examples where people get through the entire process in a couple of weeks.

However, if you are applying through a small local society, I suggest you prepare yourself for a long / tedious process just in case.

My local society (Sydney) refused to review my application or return emails/calls. After checking the status of my application on a daily basis for something like 40 days straight, the window for local society review closed and CFAI had to approve my application. I’m still pissed off about the lack of communication from Sydney CFA society… Anyway, it was all worth it in the end.

Hey Chicken Tikka, what are you over-compensating for?

Clark and SFA,

What are you guys so grumpy about? What’s wrong with confidence and peace of mind? Those of you waiting to hear are welcome to be confident as well. I think its an easier way to deal with this than watching the days go by.

TRH / CT, I like you!

^ I love you man. Get back in your Honda Civic!

You’re speaking for a whole lot of folks with only 80+ posts.

ouch

Come on kiddies, Don’t hate. We’re all stuck in this shitty situation. I’m just saying let’s be confident cause who wants to sit here everyday and wonder if they passed? I don’t. Fortunately, i’m nearly certain that I passed.

You guys are all crazy. Just chill out read some good novels, go on a vacation if possible and forget that you ever wrote the exam. I did just that until today and I don’t now why I’m in this forum now. I’m gonna log out, complete my John Grisham novels, refresh my math skills, and booze. Your counting days is not gonna change the result.

Thats because we all have that bit of anxiousness on what the result would be and would like to talk about it :slight_smile:

28 days, 23 hours, 42 minutes, 45 seconds

It actually feels like it’s going pretty fast. Compared to level 2 I am way less interested in this result.