Couple Resume Questions Again...

I know resumes are talking about on here a ton and I did a search but to no avail. Couple questions: 1) Any need to have a related studies section on a resume I have been out of school for 2 + years and held one finance job. 2) Summa cum laude, does that do anything from a middle tier midwest state school? Should I put top 1% business school as well, class size of 2000 plus? 3) What do people normally call Achviements/Honors sections, any other good line item for that? Should I put Honors (with passing all three cfa lvls and summa cum laude) above experience or below? I would be most appreicative for constructive feed back on any of these questions.

1. I put Honors / Activities . . . a lot of similar stuff can fall into that. 3) Put Summa Cum Laude after the name of your school. Midwest State, Summa Cum Laude 200X Usually you can cherry pick example resumes from the career centers of schools websites (without logging in, for free). I remember going to Stanford’s and seeing a bunch of tips and examples a few years ago…