cover letter for Research Analyst**URGENT HELP PLS**

Hi all, I’ve just completed a cover letter for an Industry Research Analyst position, and i think i need someone to review it before i send it off to the prospectus employer. I can email you the job description and my cover letter, of course. Please let me know if i need to change anything??? and please do tell me what you think of it Please help… Thank-you so much for you help.

if you send it straight away I’ll have a look, otherwise I’ll be in bed (11:17pm here) floatingrate@gmail.com

Prospective employer… make sure your grammar is correct in the letter.

LOL

ooops…i typed too fast. thanks CardShark for picking that up

Hmm…I wasn’t expecting flowers, but a short thank you would have been nice.

hi newsuper, i saw your email, thank-you for that. you know what? i forgot to send you the job description. will send it through tonight. i haven’t read the revised cover letter yet, will read it tonight. but thank-you again.

c@Brisbane Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi newsuper, i saw your email, thank-you for that. > you know what? i forgot to send you the job > description. will send it through tonight. i > haven’t read the revised cover letter yet, will > read it tonight. but thank-you again. ah no worries.